Health Room / Nurse
School nursing, a specialized practice of nursing, protects and promotes student health, facilitates optimal development, and advances academic success. School nurses, grounded in ethical and evidence-based practice, are the leaders who bridge health care and education, provide care coordination, advocate for quality student-centered care, and collaborate to design systems that allow individuals and communities to develop their full potential.
Adopted by the NASN Board of Directors February 2017.
- Latest District COVID-19 information
- COVID-19 Return to Work/School Flow Chart – Public Health Seattle King County
MIDDLE SCHOOL IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
Changes to State Immunization Rules for Schools - Effective 8/1/2020
The State Board of Health has approved changes to Chapter 246-105 of the Washington Administrative Code (WAC) concerning school and child care immunization policy. These rules apply to all public and private schools and licensed child care centers in Washington State.
The update to Chapter 246-105 WAC has three major focuses:
- It now requires medically verified immunization records for school and child care entry.
- It clarifies conditional status in regards to school and child care immunization requirements and implementation.
- It changes the Tdap immunization requirement to 7th through 12th grades.
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday||7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|